• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG has been added to a new Sportscard Database Platform for 2022

3 posts in this topic

I am using this newer sports card database platform called Card Hedge & they have CSG sales data !. It goes back 2 years and is free for you to see any card price they have currently (I think like almost 50k) and see comps for up to 30 days of history. To see past that, add your collection for value or records, etc, is where you’d have to pay for the sub. I use it & think it's a good option to look info up compared to other databases out there. It tracks Card Prices, Collection Management of your sports card collection, Portfolio Management to determine the value of each card you add and see your sales point data compared to the purchase date & cost. They have these app tools too ! Card Comparison Tools. Dynamic Search, Analyzed Trend & Quick Auction Finder search. 

Card Hedge:  https://www.cardhedger.com/?via=rober

Both of what you are offering for free here is already done by numerous, already established websites, and honestly it seems to me to be poor taste to be hyping up your new website on this particular forum. 

Like, I don't have a problem with people hyping themselves or their businesses up, but this just comes across to me as spammy, forced regurgitation bordering on cringe.