• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Population Report (Cards not Added)
1 1

36 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Please use this thread to list any CSG-graded sports cards in your collection that you are unable to locate in the CSG Population Report that launched today. I will compile the list of cards (as they are listed here) and forward the information to have them added.

1966 Topps Mantle. Received it over 6 months ago, nowhere on the pop report. ..And not to beat a dead horse here, but CSG has got to get a better website dev team. Pop report released, but we can't just type in a card cert number? This is amateur hour stuff. Gives me flashbacks to the terrible submission form CSG originally had.

On 2/14/2022 at 1:20 AM, C. Yeager said:

1966 Topps Mantle. Received it over 6 months ago, nowhere on the pop report. ..And not to beat a dead horse here, but CSG has got to get a better website dev team. Pop report released, but we can't just type in a card cert number? This is amateur hour stuff. Gives me flashbacks to the terrible submission form CSG originally had.

On the main csgcards.com page there is a Verify CSG Certification form where you can type in the cert of any CSG graded card, and it takes you to its verification screen and, if you scroll below the images of that card, there is information about that card within the Pop Report (how many have received that same grade, and how many have graded above it).  Click on that information and it takes you directly to the Population Report for that year and maker, and even automatically scrolls down to where your card is.  This is even how PSA has theirs set up, although PSA does not automatically scroll to your specific card # when you click on the population, it just takes you to that specific year, maker, and set page.  :)

Edited by TheRealKyleMcC

• Administrator
On 2/14/2022 at 1:20 AM, C. Yeager said:

1966 Topps Mantle. Received it over 6 months ago, nowhere on the pop report.

Do you see it in the report now? If not, would you please let me know the certification number so I can dive deeper?

• Administrator
On 2/10/2022 at 11:42 AM, jwhauser said:

And this one

These two from my last submission.  Both scored a 9.5 w/10 autos and the population has them both listed as 9's.

image.thumb.png.6ef4de5b02d44e3fe822c9b9e1a09f79.png

image.png.f1c6287bafd062eaf486dbe3829f3ad9.png

These are displaying now as well as the card in your first post in this thread. Thanks for your patience.

On 2/19/2022 at 7:09 PM, CGCRyan said:

@Mnckla22

I will forward on the information to have this corrected to Clayton Kershaw. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Hello Ryan,

Would it be possible to have this issue fixed soon? I sent the cards in 2 weeks ago to get the spelling fixed and they returned them to me spelt the same incorrect way. I sent them back a 2nd time and they just arrived today, I am thinking they think its spelt correct since that is how its listed on the population report  

Thanks,

Got a question on this one.

Im thinking the POP report for this card is displaying the NON-AUTO version of this card as nowhere on the slab or POP report does it mention auto.
Can you verify the other 2 that are showing on the POP report are in fact the auto version?

Would this have to be sent back to CSG for the change if its in fact wrong?

kareemshaq.jpg