• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The CSG Population Report is Now Live
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2022 at 4:01 PM, Dalther said:

Does anyone know how to get my graded cards on there? (Pop report) They were graded several months ago. Do I have to enter ALL of my cards or should these have been entered by CSG?

CSG has entered the data for Population Reports.

I don't think the pop report is complete as I there are a few cards I tried to look up and couldn't.  Just start typing what's on the label of your card.  Eventually, you'll see the title to click on.  You don't have to enter anything else to see the results.

It's pretty cool so see how many of certain cards have been graded over the past year.

Edited by jwhauser

• Administrator

@Warner85 I created a thread that is pinned to the top in this ASK CSG forum that you can list any cards that are not showing up in the CSG Population Report. I will try to regularly compile the list and forward the information to have the cards added.

On 2/9/2022 at 3:55 PM, CGCRyan said:

@Warner85 I created a thread that is pinned to the top in this ASK CSG forum that you can list any cards that are not showing up in the CSG Population Report. I will try to regularly compile the list and forward the information to have the cards added.

Thank you so much! I'm going to be putting quite a few on eBay and as i want to list the population of each card I'll definitely be able to give you a comprehensive list 

Edited by ne1seenmykeys

On 2/9/2022 at 5:53 PM, Sportcardfinds said:

Great job CSG! Also love that the QR scanner reads the codes and brings up the pop of the card as well. Looking forward to sending in more cards now. Thanks!

Not saying i don't agree with you, but I think you might even be selling it short a bit, bc not only does it say the POP of the card, but it tells you how many else are in the same grade that your card got, plus they tell you how many cards in total are graded higher! 

As someone who sells a lot of cards on eBay this is genius and much needed and SUCH a time saver.