• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who do you collect?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'm a Duncan collector and like you guys have been frustrated with the turnaround times with PSA and BGS. I have a lot of pending cards with PSA but has sent two batches of cards to CSG. Liking what I see from those who has gotten their cards back. Cant wait for mine and hopefully to start sending more serious cards like the one below. Hopefully, my two trial batches would be just as what I see being shown in youtube and I'll start sending more heat.IMG_6135.thumb.JPG.c782b964ae5317b213ab883d2d31ca80.JPG

On 3/29/2021 at 2:15 PM, jdmtdcollector said:

I'm a Duncan collector and like you guys have been frustrated with the turnaround times with PSA and BGS. I have a lot of pending cards with PSA but has sent two batches of cards to CSG. Liking what I see from those who has gotten their cards back. Cant wait for mine and hopefully to start sending more serious cards like the one below. Hopefully, my two trial batches would be just as what I see being shown in youtube and I'll start sending more heat.IMG_6135.thumb.JPG.c782b964ae5317b213ab883d2d31ca80.JPG

nice card ! good stuff same here, gonna start sending some nice cards into csg I seen some good reveals dudes submitting more highend cards to csg, I even made it a point to buy green cards to match csg i like emerald green refractors anyway always serial numbered and a little more affordoble then gold or orange refractors 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:34 AM, CubFan said:

Working on a specific collection... '77-'84 Topps NFL Hall of Famers... getting all the Rookie Cards graded.

I buy a 2 tom brady cards every week! from rookies to 2013, every refractor several 2002's and 2003s, Im buying as much Brady as i can afford,  He really is the GOAT you can see his cards go up 50-100$ almost every 2 weeks, sending them all into csg soon his cards are gonna be impossible to get soon!!  just my strategy