• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Account Online Submission Database Not Correct

6 posts in this topic

Hi...Is anyone else seeing weird things in their account online submission database? There are orders that have been shipped and are in my possession marked as "Grading/Quality Control" but with a link to the tracking info (like it would be if it was marked Shipped). For those same submissions, the link to see my cards (submission #) is not active. I thought it was just a fluke the first day, but it has been like this for a week now.

• Administrator

@jyo1912 Good afternoon.  I have been told that there are some system issues that are being addressed and worked on.  Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I apologize for any inconveniences that you are running into.  Hopefully these issues will be resolved in the next few days.

• Administrator

There was a connectivity issue between the website and our internal system that provides the information you see in submission tracking. That issue was resolved this morning. Please let us know if you continue to see a problem.

• Administrator

Update: We found what is causing the incorrect status to be displayed in submission tracking and we are working on a solution. We look forward to getting this resolved ASAP.