• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Too many rejected cards=wasted time

10 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, Tin Lizzy said:

As I watch youtube I'm seeing too many cards being rejected as SU. These are no one would alter in todays environment. What gives? I'm sending in 130 or more tomorrow don't want to waste my time. These all should come back graded.

This is my hang up too. Not really interested in paying them to beta test their tech.

On 4/1/2021 at 1:56 PM, optimumcards-migration said:

Are they still charging you for SU cards?  Seems unfair if they are, as it's not something you did.  I can understand for cards deemed trimmed, or altered.

No, they do not charge for SU cards.

On 4/5/2021 at 8:20 PM, tiedyejim said:

Card sizes are pretty clearly spelled out on the Submissions page....

Most of what is getting rejected are cards that are oversized by the tiniest amount from the factory. Doubt anyone is measuring every card they send in to see if it's exactly sized.

16 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Most of what is getting rejected are cards that are oversized by the tiniest amount from the factory. Doubt anyone is measuring every card they send in to see if it's exactly sized.

Great point. Unless they were in a screwdown, it sounds like something that needs to be worked out in the software. 

Edited by tiedyejim