• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on shipping

3 posts in this topic

So, I had 2 separate submissions last month to CSG; 1 was 'standard' and the other was 'economy'. The standard order shows shipped as of 1/18/22 yet I haven't received a tracking # or email about this (though, I did get the images of the standard emailed to me already). Now, today, the economy order shows as shipped for 1/26/22, which I assume will go out tomorrow.

Has anyone else experienced this, where the orders show as shipped but no communication in regards to tracking # or even an email about the order? It's only been a week since the first order 'shipped' but still.

I will say though that I am completely happy with the grades my cards received, and wow, CSG is definitely tough. Thankfully the cards are for my personal collection and won't be leaving my hands (once they arrive, that is).

Edited by Tim Dehring

On 1/26/2022 at 1:17 PM, jsrva said:

It's hit or miss on the automated email with tracking #. Just reach out to customer support and they will give you the USPS/FedEx/UPS tracking number for your shipped order(s).

Awesome, thanks for the reply!