• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Launches Authentication for Trading Cards and chooses CSG.

8 posts in this topic

On 1/26/2022 at 12:48 PM, jdmtdcollector said:

It’s good marketing for CSG but I worry how this would affect turnaround times

turn around times are horrible with csg and they dont honor current times anyways and they really dont care and thats facts 

On 1/28/2022 at 8:03 AM, BigRob. said:

turn around times are horrible with csg and they dont honor current times anyways and they really dont care and thats facts 

I can't speak for everyone, but my submissions were finished in a decent amount of time. First sub was standard grading; they received it 12/23/21 and it was shipped back to me on 1/18/22. The second was economy; they received it 12/30/21 and it was shipped back on 1/26/22.

Again, my experience doesn't reflect everyone that submits, but I'm very impressed so far and will continue using them in the future.

I got my last bulk order which was received 9/27 and sent 1/27, which was about 100 business day.  No bad turnaround time given it was listed at 165 days and PSA and beckett turnaround times for bulk are over 1 year.

theyre turnaround times turning out to be pretty good, despite the additional ebay load. Not sure if I will trust most of those videos 100%. Although I do want to hear what CSG or eBay says. It's just a lot of those youtuber persnalities (not all) have vested interests and are sometimes guilty of hyping and trying to manipulate the market