• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What surface sub grade do you think this backside ding would get?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2022 at 3:25 PM, JohnBurke said:

Left side- No other surface flaws

Thanks

41925BF3-3BD5-42B3-BA7C-E9C99971CFB3.jpeg

i always go by a significant ding 6 or a 7 its on the back so maybe a 7.5-8 hard to tell how much you get hit for something on the back csg grading scale isnt super clear on the backs good luck, it you sub this can you follow up with a post of the grade? 

On 1/28/2022 at 7:06 PM, micky 8 said:

i always go by a significant ding 6 or a 7 its on the back so maybe a 7.5-8 hard to tell how much you get hit for something on the back csg grading scale isnt super clear on the backs good luck, it you sub this can you follow up with a post of the grade? 

Thanks for the input, yeah I was thinking the same but the fact that it’s on only the back of a slightly thicker card, has me wondering if it may not be as bad. Will def follow up after the sub ! 

On 2/1/2022 at 9:06 AM, JohnBurke said:

Thanks for the input, yeah I was thinking the same but the fact that it’s on only the back of a slightly thicker card, has me wondering if it may not be as bad. Will def follow up after the sub ! 

I can tell you that CSG grades the backs pretty harshly so I'd be expecting a 6, possibly 6.5.