• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

philly card show valley forge

14 posts in this topic

• Administrator

@Schmee

Yes, CSG and CGC Trading Cards will be at the Philly Show in March.  Here is a video from the CSG Facebook page that shows are current lineup for 2022: https://www.facebook.com/CSGcards/videos/527125931731475  

You can also see the schedule of events here: https://www.csgcards.com/submit/events/

I couldnt find csg at the philly show, I probably should of checked this site for the booth number but i was expecting a booth with csg signs brought my prepped cards ended up spending my submission money on a another Trout rookie oh well post office will work 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:09 PM, micky 8 said:

I couldnt find csg at the philly show, I probably should of checked this site for the booth number but i was expecting a booth with csg signs brought my prepped cards ended up spending my submission money on a another Trout rookie oh well post office will work 

The booth numbers of every single company was on a directory or im guessing you could've just asked someone lol. They were there

On 3/1/2022 at 5:12 PM, CGCRyan said:

@becker800

The two-week turnaround time is for all service levels including bulk.  There is no quantity limit on cards that you can submit under this.

Ryan,

So I dropped off about 370 cards to get graded. But I received no receipt or "proof" that I dropped them off.
How long does it normally take to get entered into your system for show dropoffs?

On 3/9/2022 at 11:23 AM, becker800 said:

The booth numbers of every single company was on a directory or im guessing you could've just asked someone lol. They were there

i asked a few people they said graders havent been to this show for 2 years I said not onsite grading just submitting they said nah not anymore ha its cool post office is fine maybe ill see csg at the AC show in july