• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Add All
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Is there a way, or will there be a way, to add all cards from a submission to the registry? I have several bulk submissions and it takes a lot of time to add 400 cards one at a time. Then I have to go back and check various cards periodically to see if they are eligible for sets. A notification when set slots become available for owned cards would be nice also.

• Administrator
On 1/18/2022 at 6:50 PM, Todd Carte said:

Is there a way, or will there be a way, to add all cards from a submission to the registry? I have several bulk submissions and it takes a lot of time to add 400 cards one at a time. Then I have to go back and check various cards periodically to see if they are eligible for sets. A notification when set slots become available for owned cards would be nice also.

Hello, thank you for the inquiry.  The functionality to add cards from submissions is on our programming list and will be available in a future release.  We do not have a set date for this release and your question has been forwarded to the programmers. If you have cards that do not currently have a set type available, please add your set or new slot requests for existing sets to the appropriate dedicated topic on the Chat Boards.  We review new set and slot requests daily during normal business hours.  New sets may take longer to become available as they require more research, however, new slot requests are completed much quicker. 

On 1/18/2022 at 6:50 PM, Todd Carte said:

a quick way to do it to save time if you got a smart phone take a picture of the QR on the back of the slab it will automatically take you to csg registry and set assuming that set exists, psa slabs do the same