• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

submitting cards to registry
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say thanx csg for making registry so simple, I had no intention of using it but took a picture front of back of a slab was debating on selling, csg QR and csg site popped up on my phone after flicking the back, 2 more clicks and entering my name I had a registry set!! Super Easy to use and track your cards!! cant wait to add to it 

• Administrator
On 1/13/2022 at 10:12 PM, micky 8 said:

Just wanted to say thanx csg for making registry so simple, I had no intention of using it but took a picture front of back of a slab was debating on selling, csg QR and csg site popped up on my phone after flicking the back, 2 more clicks and entering my name I had a registry set!! Super Easy to use and track your cards!! cant wait to add to it 

Hello,  thank you for the feedback.  We are excited to hear you enjoy the CSG Registry.  The CSG Registry team is here to assist you if needed and Happy Collecting!