How do I request a score correction?
1 1

1 post in this topic

  • Administrator

1.       Log in to your account on

2.       Click on My CSG in the upper right corner of page.

3.       Click on My Registry Sets.

4.       Select the set you want to request a score correction.

5.       Scroll down to the slot and click on the points for the card.

6.       Click on Request Score Correction link above the current points table.         



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
1 1