• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Submission to CSG

12 posts in this topic

Alrighty :) Sending off my first CSG submission next week.   Checking this out at the 12 buck 50 card min bulk level.   It's a mixed lot from primarily UFC from early UFC card years to 2021 Baseball Ginter.   Hoping I entered the 'can't find your card'  entries properly.  

Seeing it may take a year based on the 'we're opening boxes from Jan 21' stuff.   Well, that sucks. heh.     

Am going to possibly stick with CSG until the first time I EVER hear the terms 'send in for review' or  'crack and resub'.    ANY grading company that fully support ' a review'  on a prior graded card by the company is simply money sucking evil.  Screw that.   I have actually 'cracked and resubbed' and on one occurrence, a 7 went to a 10,    many others the grade went up or down by 2 grades,   which simply does not make sense.  The 'it's an eye appeal thing by the grader' is simply lame.  Hoping with CSG mentions of the above are never heard about :)

Well,, wish me luck.   Understood 'grades may be tougher'  than what am accustomed too with the other place.  All fine there, if no lame funny 'regrade' EVER :) 

Ahh cool.  Thank you,  

I could have sworn I saw a message on the site a few weeks ago stating 'We are now opening packages from January 2021'  which was like.. a bummer.  Seeing now though it states Jan 22.   This will be interesting.  First time ever subbing anything anywhere besides the 'sub exact same card a few times and get lower or higher grades each time' place.    Hoping CSG gets the rep of tough grading but never wishy washy.   Got the backlog closet stack of 'to be subbed' cards :) 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:42 PM, UncleTed said:

Alrighty :) Sending off my first CSG submission next week.   Checking this out at the 12 buck 50 card min bulk level.   It's a mixed lot from primarily UFC from early UFC card years to 2021 Baseball Ginter.   Hoping I entered the 'can't find your card'  entries properly.  

Seeing it may take a year based on the 'we're opening boxes from Jan 21' stuff.   Well, that sucks. heh.     

Am going to possibly stick with CSG until the first time I EVER hear the terms 'send in for review' or  'crack and resub'.    ANY grading company that fully support ' a review'  on a prior graded card by the company is simply money sucking evil.  Screw that.   I have actually 'cracked and resubbed' and on one occurrence, a 7 went to a 10,    many others the grade went up or down by 2 grades,   which simply does not make sense.  The 'it's an eye appeal thing by the grader' is simply lame.  Hoping with CSG mentions of the above are never heard about :)

Well,, wish me luck.   Understood 'grades may be tougher'  than what am accustomed too with the other place.  All fine there, if no lame funny 'regrade' EVER :)

hopefully these are for your pc cause the resale isnt there with csg cards 

Hey Thanks BigRob !!   Man, that is a bummer.  I owe people after promising huge profits and taking their cards and money in this submission.    If I can't sell the CSG graded cards, no matter the grade, for three times what a comparable company's cards sell for, I am going to have to go back, again, to selling me bum on the streets.   Would you want that of me ?    uhh no.   (well maybe you)  

This is my favorite part with this whole card grading stuff :)   Gettin' the stuff back, not looking at fronts, sorting the smorgasbord of sports, non sports in to little stacks, blasting SLAYER or other hard core metal, with multiple Mich Ultras in flight already, and then casually turning over each card one at a time.  Yeah.  heh heh 

IMG_0483.jpg

oh yeah. cards on site there.   I did forget the cc charge occurs after cards confirmed.   Billed.    I now need to eat top raman for a couple weeks.  When I get the cards back though,  oh yeah,, a couple months of extra cheese on the pizza.   

fyi, am here for the duration now with subs.  I do not see, with the level of stuff I sub, ever going back to that other place.  CSG is going to be close with this after some time.    There has been toooo many years of crack and resub over there, with higher grades coming back many times, that it made me ill.